Perrakis Papers SA was founded in 1887 by Constantine Perrakis, the first greek Paper Merchant to supply the local market with papers from abroad. He opened the first paper shop in Athens, located on 4 Chrysospileotissis str. Customers continue to show their trust in our company, whose name has become over the years synonymous with quality papers. To this date both professionals and non visit our shop, where they are sure to find a wide selection of papers and envelopes to use in all their printing and graphic communication projects.
The company-owned headquarters and warehouse are located next to one of the most busy boulevards, Pireos avenue, which connects the port of Piraeus to Athens city. We cooperate with most creative European Fine Paper Mills and import a wide range of fine papers and envelopes. We constantly up-date and revise our range in order to offer to the greek Graphic Design, Advertising & Printing community the richest selection of colour, texture and weight in paper, for endless graphic communication needs.